The Perfect Time to Focus on SEO Marketing
SEO Marketing has been around for more than fifteen years and makes up a gigantic share of traffic for successful websites.
During today’s challenging climate, businesses everywhere are forced to re-evaluate their strategies in order to stay relevant, create awareness, and communicate effectively with their current and prospective customers. This means rethinking their budgets and overall annual strategy.
Optimizing your website with on-page SEO is more important now than ever due to the rise in organic search above other search traffic.
Key points to effectively position SEO in your marketing plan
- Channel Share. 53% of traffic to websites come from organic search and delivers the most traffic to websites by a wide margin.
- Search Share. On average, 83% of the traffic from search engines comes from SEO and 17% from paid search.
- Share of Focus. With organic search accounting for the majority of traffic, most companies spend more money on paid search, 25% in 2019.
- Organic Traffic. SEO traffic has no media cost and can provide a substantial ROI. Higher than most other channels. It is extremely important to focus on optimizing for your target audience.
- Website Structure. Proper SEO helps organize your website and makes it easier for your visitors to navigate and transact.
- Brand Awareness. SEO success ultimately creates brand trust for your company.
- Conversion. SEO traffic often converts better than other channels as rankings often convey trust from the search engines.
- Alignment. Marketing works best when all channels have consistent messaging.
- Global Reach. Proper SEO can bring in new and unexpected customers from around the world.
That’s 9 solid reasons why SEO service should always have a prominent seat at your marketing table.
SEO trends for 2020 (and beyond) that you need to know
As new businesses spring up every day, the competition for attention is off the charts, which means staying on top of the latest SEO trends is more important than ever. Now is an ideal time to rethink your content marketing strategy and invest in SEO to ensure your website meets specific requirements set by search engines like Google.
- More marketers will leverage influencers for SEO: Online users are overwhelmed with ads and are looking for authentic information they can trust. Most are likely to trust information from an influencer over an ad. Working with an influencer helps you generate traffic, increase your online visibility, and amplifies your content reach.
- Websites Optimize for Voice Search: People search in the manner they speak and as voice search becomes increasingly popular, more people will type search queries the same way they speak.
- Secure Websites Are a Must: The short answer, Google wants to ensure the best user experience for their customers, so understandably they don’t want to send searchers to non-secure sites.
- High-Quality, Optimized Content: SEO and content marketing are interconnected and complement each other. Without high-quality content, you can’t realize the full benefits of SEO.
- Videos are Golden: Google loves video which means it must be an integral part of your SEO strategy and digital marketing efforts. Video is 50 times more likely to show up on the first page of SERP than a web page with plain text.
- UX & Technical SEO: Bottom line, SEO + UX = Success. SEO targets search engines, and UX targets website’s visitors.
- Link Building: The process of acquiring hyperlinks from other websites to your own. A link is a fantastic way for users to navigate between pages on the internet and search engines use links to crawl the web.
- Brand Building: In order to build strong brand recognition using inbound methodology you must focus on your SEO. Optimizing content delivers more traffic and leads.
These are just a few tips to ensure you are including SEO in your marketing and brand strategy.
Connect with us today and let’s discuss creating a successful digital marketing strategy that will not only increase the right traffic but will help increase your conversion rate and add revenue to your bottom line.